Tuesday 16 November 2010

Ketchup & Mustard

 Nope, contrary to what it looks like this post is not about condiments but the two colours this season of which I have yet to get bored.

 On a dreary November morning when I would normally pull on head-to-toe black I find myself being drawn, like a magpie toward something shiny, to a splash of ketchup & mustard. Eye-catching hues on their own, they are also weird yet wonderful together.

 Still not convinced? Here are a few of my favorite things. Come on I defy you not to be instantly cheered by this colour combo or at least start to feel a little toasty.





8 comments:

  1. Oooh ... I'm not normally one for shades of mustard but I do believe you may have changed my mind!!

    That scarf is JUICY and I love love love those red Hunters!!!

    What a cheery post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've convinced me... I'm a big fan of mustard but I it is improved (like mustard itself) by a dash of red- probably on the lip in my case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point Rose! I've totally forgotten to add a nice red lippie on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in LOOOOVE with mustard right now. Have a scarf which I wear almost every day... but definitely need more mustard garments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerry: It is lovely isn't it

    Catty: Mustard scarf - me too! Every time I go to put on my coat I say to myself 'wear another scarf will ya' but I just can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mustard and Ketchup, brilliant! Or Mcdonalds :P

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  7. This IS a fun color combination. Cute post title, too. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...